‘First Industrial Tyres’ was established in May 2010 by Eddy Woolley. With over 30 years of experience in the industrial tyre business Eddy and his team have quickly built a business with national coverage. Here are some reason why choosing First Industrial Tyres makes sense:
- FIT is a truly independent industrial tyre specialist
- FIT are currently based at 9 depots across the UK and we are continuing on an on-going expansion programme. All depots hold stock.
- FIT also has its own warehousing facility ideally located in Eye, Suffolk.
- FIT specialise in forklift trade.
- FIT has a large fleet of mobile presses allowing us to get on-site quickly and minimising any downtime.
- FIT is backed up by static presses in our depots which can fit tyres up to 20”
- FIT is able to offer all makes and sizes of tyres including, Continental and Trelleborg, though our main supplier is Global Rubber Industries, the largest Sri Lankan owned solid tyre manufacturer.